Saturday, August 29, 2009

Softball

The summer is almost over and I just wanted to take a moment and remember some of the fun times that I had. This summer our ward had a intramural softball team. Although we didn't do that great we had a lot of fun.This is Cassie, as you can see she was pretty excited to be there. Also she was pretty amazing, just look at that concentration.

I had a great time and now school is starting up on Monday and my summer has already passed me by but it was fun while it lasted.During this game I slid into home and came out with a nice scrape on my leg that left an even nicer scar.
Out of the whole thing I came home with a scar and a really nice bruise from another try sliding into home. Unfortunately I got out both times. I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do this summer but it was a pretty good one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

melissa I just love your blogs. you have such great pictures and events to remember about your college live. Just keep making these great memories. Love you mom

Heidi said...

Looks like a lot of fun Melissa. Love the socks up to your knees too. It's a hot look for you. ;)

Justin and Ashley said...

I don't know what more you could have done you've been so busy and done so many fun things and your blog proves it!

Rebecca said...

Your hair looks so cute in this picture.