Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spirit Week at work

At the end of the end of the summer Brittany (one with the pearls in the middle) and I came up with the idea to have a Spirit Week. We came up with different ideas and how we could incorporate them into a work related theme. The first day was Founders Day (1921) We asked everyone to dress up in something 1920's. Here was the result. The second day was Creative Hair Day, which was to incorporate the creativity of our employees at work and how we value our employees ideas. We had everyone do a creative hairstyle.
The third day was Sport Day. It was to promote teamwork in the office and so we had everyone wear a sports jersey.

On Thursday we had everyone dress up like the major they are studying. We had quite a variety of majors in our office. I was so excited to to wear scrubs!
Friday was a BYU colors day. We forgot to take a picture of everyone but we had lots of people dress up. It was a great way to end the summer and now I'm back in school with books and homework (more on that later).

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so fun! I love that you got so many people to participate too!

Justin and Ashley said...

So have you found a job yet? I hope so. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for you trying to find something that might work for you. I miss you! We passed by Raintree the other day and man I am having such withdrawals, of course I love being married, but I miss my girlfriends, school, and my old job!!! Sad, I know, but I can't help it!

Heidi said...

That is awesome that so many people dressed up. Your scrubs are so cute! What a fun idea.

Jessica said...

So fun!! I miss you guys!

Rebecca said...

I love this idea. I have been trying to do something the same at my work but never actually did it. So because it is the Mexican really independence on the 15 I am going to copy some of your ideas. I love the team work one. And founders idea too. Well look forward for my next few blogs.
Soooo cute. You