Yesterday Ang and I had a little bonding moment while we cleaned up a mess that we had no part in.
There was quite a bit of water but luckily it didn't get to the carpet.
Laura flushed the toilet and water started overflowing. She had to leave to go home and so Ang and I told her we would clean it up.
We had to go by paper towels to clean it up because we didn't have any yucky towels to soak it up with. It took three and a half roles in order to soak up all the water.
The maintenance people came over and I think he misunderstood me on the phone. Ang said he came in and said he was here to fix the vacuum. (Apparently vacuum and bathroom sound the same.) When she told him that it was the bathroom he just left. I guess we'll have to call tomorrow.
3 comments:
Oh Yuck!
Oh Melissa you are a jewel to do this kind act for your roomie. You are just the sweetest. Love Mom
So all the practice we had as kids with this paid off. Good times.
Post a Comment