Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I've been up to.

I just thought I would show you what my days have consisted of. This is what is taking up most of my time these days.
That would be my math book and my psychology book. I can't wait for the weekend although it is going to be filled with test reviews and lots of studying but at least I have a day to play if I want to.

3 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Such a fun, crazy, stressful, busy, great life you live. We love you!

Rebecca said...

Keep it up it maybe freaking hard. Actually I remember those days. They were hard. But you are almost there and when times goes by in 5 years or so you will look back and only remember the good times and how enjoyable college life was.

Heidi said...

How is the math coming along by the way? You know, when you're tutor is unavailable that you can call Darren for help.