Friday, September 18, 2009

Work Meetings

Some of you may hear the title of this and get sick to your stomach thinking about work meetings. However, I can't say I understand. I usually have pretty great work meetings. We are split up into teams and a girl in my team had a birthday so of course we had a pinata at my meeting!
(Alyssa the birthday girl)
We didn't have rope so we hooked a couple of the guys belts together and it worked great.
(Brittany)
This is an AMAZING girl I work with. We were laughing at what happened to her hair.
This would be me searching for the pinata. I was bound and determined to get a really good swing and break it open.
Well..... on my back swing I hit the broom on the tree and well I snapped it in half. Oops! Now I have to go buy a new broom.
It was a pretty tough pinata and so we had to resort to a different method of breaking into it.
We also tried drop kicking it, which was the most successful. I LOVE work meetings.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great meeting answer these questions? What are some things you learn from you meeting? Back swings can brake brooms. How can you accomplish tasks more quickly? By drop kicking them. What are ways you can become more organized? By blind-folding yourself. How can you have more team work? Put your belts together. And last how can you be more seccessful? Eat candy.
Sounds like a good meeting to me.