Saturday my roommates and I did a roommate date. The state fair was going on and we decided to go. We all asked dates and wore our cowboy shirts. We also were given stick on tattoos, this is what we are showing off.
(Top: Steve, Me, Laura Bottom: Brent, Jourdan, Kyle, Adrienne, Cody)
When we arrived the first thing we did was go to a bear show then we headed off to look at the animals. We came across a giant bull. He weighed over 3000 pounds.
After the animals we decided to go on a few of the rides. They were so much fun. I love these kinds of rides. I was laughing and screaming the whole way.
We also rode the ride that takes you straight up and then drops you. It is such a fun ride.
We then walked around and ate good fair food. Afterward we rode the ferris wheel.
While we were there my roommates spotted David Archuleta. They were so excited and had to get a picture with him.
After the fair we rushed home to get to the BYU game on time. There was traffic like crazy and by the time we were almost home I decided to jump out of the car and run back to my apartment and print off tickets. Steve came and we ran to the game.
We lost the game pretty bad but it was a really fun day overall!
When we arrived the first thing we did was go to a bear show then we headed off to look at the animals. We came across a giant bull. He weighed over 3000 pounds.

4 comments:
We love the fair. And the Zipper is my favorite ride! Looks like a great time.
looks like you had a great time! I got to spend Saturday with your mom and she was telling me all about your fun filled day!
Hey
I don't remember if I told you or not but David Archuleta's high school principal is a really close friend of our families. He actually lived with us when he was a little boy (for several years) Small world huh? Great pictures! I love seeing you make the best of your college years! Your such a fun gal!
I miss fairs. That is a huge bull.
Post a Comment