
The other day Jourdan's sister came down to visit. When I came home from work I told my roommates that we needed to do something while she was here. We all agreed on going to the Nicklecade. When we arrived and realized that we had to pay to get in as well as pay for the games we decided to not participate. Well we headed down to Maceys grocery store and picked up ice cream cones. When we got back we started going for a walk just the four of us. While we were walking a car pulled up behind us and said, "Umm there are four of you and there are four of us. We are gonig to a dollar movie and were wondering if you wanted to come." We looked at eachother and decided that they looked harmless and so we said yes. We went to the movie Wolverine (excellent movie). When we got back to our appartment I was looking for any chance to leave. I enjoyed the movie a lot but lets just say I'm not sure I'll do anything again with these guys but I give them props for being brave enough to ask us.

3 comments:
Wow that was brave! I don't know if I would have gone with them, but that sounds like a fun and interesting night. :) How's your new roommates and stuff? Are you ready for school?
I remember being in line (it was moving very slowly) for a dance and some guys behind us asked us if we wanted to go play sardines in one of the campus buildings instead. We (my roomies and I) said sure and we had a good time. I'm not sure any of us ever did anything with any of them again but it made for a fun night. I LOVED that movie too. I think I liked the story line better than any of the other x men movies and I really like those too.
Why were they mean? Or gross? or not cute? I need to know call me.
Post a Comment