Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Roommates

As some of you know I've been very nervous to get four new roommates. I was worried they were all going to be messy, crazy, or mean. I was worried all day yesterday about them moving in. When I got home last night I met them all and I can say that I'm excited to get to know them better. They all seem pretty nice and I'm looking forward to getting to know them. My room roommate seems pretty great too. Now just comes the hard part of getting to know everyone. Also I have a second interview tomorrow, hope it goes well.

4 comments:

Sheleeha said...

yay! glad no one is going to be killing you in the near future :) how did your date with your roomies brother go the other night?? you need to call me!! anyways glad everything is going good... what do you have an interview for?? love ya

Gina said...

Woot woot for second interviews!

Heidi said...

How did the interview go Melissa? I hope you have some great new roommates. Changing and getting to know other's is always fun and a little chancy. But I bet you'll have fun with them.

Unknown said...

so i feel bad i'm barely checking up on all your blogs. yeah i don't have internet so i barely check my stuff anymore. but it looks like your having lots of fun. i'm glad! we need to catch up soon its been a while. i would comment on all your blogs but yeah that would take like ten years.