Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A little while back I tried to stop by Dairy Queen to pick up a Thin Mint (girl scout) cookie blizzard but they did not have them. Well yesterday I decided that I wanted to go to DQ. It's not the popular place up here like it is in K-town, it's actually kind of ghetto. The craze up here is frozen yogurt. I like the frozen yogurt places but I just wanted a blizzard that I couldn't find anywhere but DQ. Well as I pulled up to the ordering thing I saw the blizzard of the month was the Thin Mint blizzard! I was so excited. It is so good! If you like thin mints you have to try it. Who knows I may go back another day because apparently they only do it during the summer.
YUMMY!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am a DQ lover all the way! Thin mint is the bomb too! I am going to try and re create it at home in my handy ice cream maker! Maybe I'll make it for you next time you are home?!

Heidi said...

That totally made me want to head to DQ and get a snickers blizzard. I'm not a snickers or icecream fan per sey but mix them together and it is heaven in a cup. I always have to make myself get a small because I seriously could eat as much of that stuff as I put in front of me. I think a DQ run as a family is on the agenda tonight!

Justin and Ashley said...

That does look very yummy! Especially since it is always so hot in our apartment!!! It looks like you had lots of fun boating with Aubrey too!!! I miss her!

Rebecca said...

Guess what. There is a DQ yes I said a DQ in Playa de Carmon that is just a ferry ride away. Also Heidi you remember Tulum there is a DQ there as well. At the main enterance. That's right a wonderful delishious DAIRY QUEEN. I think I should be the QUEEN of DQ. What do you think? Missy you should by me some girl scout cookies and send them to me. I like the mint ones and the others with coconut. OH yummy.