Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ice Skating

Yesterday for FHE our ward went ice skating. I haven't been a really long time and so it was a lot of fun. (My new roommate Jourdan, next door neighbor Alysa, and me)
I wasn't too bad out there. However, as you can see my feet are getting farther and farther apart. Well ice is slippery and when they keep sliding you find yourself like this...
Yeah I fell right after that. I only had about 3 spills the whole night.
A few other in the ward. Bonnie, Briton, and Casey. We all had fun. We played tag and had a competition to see who could slide the farthest on their stomachs.
I can't wait to go back. The only down part of the whole thing is that my ankles are killing me from the shoes. Later that night I stayed with Asher up in Sandy and hung out with the little guy for awhile. It was a really fun night.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

The last and first time I went ice skating was for Band in Denver. What a nerd that I am admitting I was in band on the world wide web. But it was fun. You guys do such fun things up there. I miss you and hope to talk to you soon.

Justin and Ashley said...

Oh I miss fun FHE activities like that!

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

You are so good at keeping up on your blog! Good for you! I also LOVE to ice skate, but these days I'm too scared....where did that fun loving girl go?...I'm scared that I'll break a leg and who will take care of my family? Geez I need to chill out!
Love u girl!

Heidi said...

I've never been ice skating and these pictures are so funny. Good job once again piling in some fun into your week girl!