Friday, August 21, 2009

???Quesion of the Day???

Warning: any of you who may be feeling down may not want to continue reading. Yesterday while at work I was writing something in a student's file when all of the sudden the file freaked out and something completely different came up on screen. I blame this on the fact that we still use the MS DOS system and it should have been laid to rest years ago but apparently we have not found a suitable upgrade. Well when I was reading over what came up on the screen I laughed so hard.
I'm sure we have all had those days that were jam packed with things to do, appointments to meet. Or the times when everything is going wrong and nothing is going the way we planned. Or maybe even days when you are tired and feel like you can't do another thing. Now think about one of those times. Take a look at the following picture and don't you wish that sometimes you could just choose option Q.

(Q- Quit, and exit from uniVerse entirely.)

I hope today was not a Q day and more of a C day. ;)

3 comments:

Gina said...

AUGH! What the heck did you do to RS6000!!!!!

Justin and Ashley said...

That is hilarious!!!

Heidi said...

That is so funny Melissa!