Last weekend I went up to visit my old roommate Aubrey and spent some time with her and her family. Saturday they decided to go boating and invited me to come along. The last time I went boating I think I was maybe seven and I don't really remember it. I had so much fun. We Took a minute when we were getting hot and just swam around. The water was really nice and made it even more fun.I tried wake boarding and as it was my first time I stunk. I just kept getting thrown into the water and felt bad cause her family had to come pick me up about 10 times. I finally threw the towel in because I was so tired. Aubrey was a pro at it and it looked like fun. After a while we opted for the tube and that was SO MUCH FUN!
Aubrey and I laughed so hard while we were on there. My cheeks hurt at the end of the day from laughing so much. It was so much fun trying to stay on while being thrown from side to side and jumping over waves.
We caught some really good air a couple of times.
Then we would get drenched from landing or hitting a wave.
Eventually we were thrown off with really sharp turn. I felt bad because I rolled over the top of Aubrey and we flipped the tube. Luckily she was ok.
I love this next picture because you can see that we caught some air because we are not on the tube anymore.
As you can see we laughed and laughed while being thrown around. We both had some pretty close calls with being thrown off but I had so much fun.
Thanks Aubs and your family for letting me come along. It was REALLY FUN!
wow babe that looks like so much fun!! i am jealous, i really want to go boating i haven't been in forever, haha but who knows when i will go again :) anyways glad you had fun love ya!
Cool Missy. So when are you coming to see me so we can play in the water every day you are here. I love you tons and am glad that you had a blast in the water. I think the last time you went was the same time I went with our cousins. Rhonda right. Love ya
4 comments:
wow babe that looks like so much fun!! i am jealous, i really want to go boating i haven't been in forever, haha but who knows when i will go again :) anyways glad you had fun love ya!
Cool Missy. So when are you coming to see me so we can play in the water every day you are here. I love you tons and am glad that you had a blast in the water. I think the last time you went was the same time I went with our cousins. Rhonda right. Love ya
Tubing is the best!
Jealous. Seriously.
Post a Comment