Monday, June 29, 2009

Manti Pageant

The last couple of weeks the Manti Pageant was going on. I've been to it before and I really enjoy it. This past Friday I decided I was going to drive the two hour trip down to Manti to go watch. I invited people to come with me and ended up driving down three people. It rained pretty much the whole way down and we were a little worried that it was going to rain on us there. I called the pageant people to find out if it did rain on us would they cancel. The man told me they never cancel so we decided to continue on. We came across some really pretty rainbows along the way.
As you can see it was really nice in Manti. I don't think it rained there at all. Isn't this temple so Beautiful.
These are a few people that came down. Cassie my roommate, Heather, and Alex. Alex came down with his brother Dan, Casey, and Kim. Dan and Alex's parents were kind enough to save us seats.
These are the girls that came down with me. Heather, Emily, Me, and Cassie.
(Me, Emily, Captain Moroni, King Lamoni, Heather, Kim)
It was a lot of fun and really neat. I love the story and they do such a good job. It was Cassie and Emily's first time seeing it and they both said they really liked it. The drive back wasn't too bad. I finally got to bed around 2. Saturday came early and brought with it lots to do. I had to get up and go play in an Ultimate Frisbee game, go visit my adopted grandparents, do laundry, clean my apartment, then I went to the Lehi rodeo. It was a very busy day but a lot of fun!

2 comments:

The Moris Family said...

The Manti Temple is so beautiful! I've never made it down there though:( I will someday soon. Thanks for sharing.

Justin and Ashley said...

Hey I got your message today! Yeah, let's figure out sometime to get together for sure, I can't this weekend but next week I don't work on Tuesday and Friday. Do either of those days work for you for lunch or anything? I'll call you soon!