This past weekend I had the great opportunity to drive down to Monticello to go to one of my best friends wedding. It was such a beautiful day and how cute are these two!
It was a lot of fun to see her come out of the temple in her beautiful dress. She looked gorgeous. Kaitlin and Reed I'm so happy for you! You two are great! I wish you the best in everything.
I can't believe that she is really married and has been for two days. It was funny though the whole time I was there everyone kept asking me if I'd been introduced to Reed's mission companions. I just had to laugh and realize they all just want me to find a good guy too. It was a great day and afterward we had a luncheon with Wendy's Frosty. Apparently Wendy's decided to join in the fun. It was pretty good and they had a really cute video of pictures of them. All in all it was a really good day and it was really fun to spend some time with Kaitlin before she became a married woman.
3 comments:
I wondered if you had gone. I don't understand about Wendy's though so you will have to explain that to me. Love you!
haha she does look pretty :)
That is so fun. Kaitlin does look so great. Wedding are so special. Congrats Kaitlin and Reed
Post a Comment