Last night didn't quite consist of my regular Monday FHE night. Last night a friend from work invited me to go to a Jim Brickman concert. I'd never heard of him before Matt showed me some of his music.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Jim Brickman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Melissa you are doing such an amazing job on keeping up on your blog! I know I haven't posted for a long, long time but I have been a frequent reader of what's been going on in your life! And it looks like you have been having such a good summer! :) We really, really, really need to catch up- in person- I think! Could we do that?!? Let's do lunch or something okay? Pretty please?! I miss you so much and every time I read your blog I miss you more and more!
Missy I agree with your old room mate you are doing a great job at keeping your blog updated. I love to read all the fun things. Going to concerts, play, dances, and shows they are all so fun. Keep doing all the fun things. Do them for me as well. I miss going to all the performances that BYU-I. They were so fun and such good prices.
Post a Comment