Last week for Family Home Evening. My group (all five of us) headed over to the Bishop's house and had a really good lesson about gratitude. We then played a game of Wacky Six (way fun game). We then proceeded to hopscotch (which I didn't know was a legitimate game, with lots of rules), and white ball. By the time we were done with all our fun it was about 11:30 when someone suggested that we go on a really quick hike. I thought about it and although I had to get up at 7 the next morning I decided to go. It was after midnight by the time we gathered everything and headed out. 
This is Bonnie Evans, Bishop's daughter. She is pretty amazing and a lot of fun to be around.
This girl in Briana who decided not to go to class that night and come to FHE instead. I'm glad she did and I think she was too. The hike was pretty easy and not long at all and it ended in a waterfall that I think would look really pretty in the daytime. We got back home around 1:30 and by the time I was done getting ready for bed it was about 2. Let's just say I had a hard time getting up the next morning. 
This is Bonnie Evans, Bishop's daughter. She is pretty amazing and a lot of fun to be around.


2 comments:
Did you go to Stewart Falls? Because that is where I got engaged. And yes, it is pretty in the daytime.
Hey... Yes we definitely do need to catch up :) You need to call me :) I keep piling stuff off that I need to send you ugh... I promise I will send them soon... The post office is just way on the other side of town, so it stinks... But soon I promise :)
Anyways I feel the same... I miss you SO SO much, but it looks like you are having tons of fun and keeping super busy!! And still changing that world with that smile of yours :) haha...I'm pretty jealous you have someone to play in the rain though! haha anyways when are you coming to ktown?? LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment