Friday, June 19, 2009

Strawberry Days!

Yes it is that time of year again. I went to Strawberry Days rodeo in Pleasant Grove last night and had a lot of fun. Of course you cannot go to the rodeo and not eat the strawberries and cream. (I'm pretty sure it's illegal not too)I went with a few people from my ward and a friend from work. I was planning on going with some friends anyway so when I got a call to go with someone I was all for a free rodeo and not having to pay for myself. ;) (To the right of me is Ryan then on my left is Lisa and her man Andrew. In the back you can see Amber, the girl I work with, her man is being covered by my head and her friend on her left also had a girl)

These are just a few videos that I thought were fun. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Was that the wild cow milking contest on the third video? It kind of cracks me up the games adult men will play! ;)

Sheleeha said...

hey :) that looks like so so so much fun! those strawberries look amazing i am so jealous! i need to come see you :( ugh and i still need to send your stuff... but love ya!!!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe it has been a year since you did this. Time flies. Those strawberries look great.