I went to the temple yesterday and I couldn't help but take a few pictures of how beautiful it looked. The flowers are so pretty. the main side walk is lined with pink roses that are all in bloom. I just thought that I would share a few of the pictures that I took while there.
I'm so lucky to live so close to the temple that I can go pretty much whenever I want.
The mountains in the background make it even more beautiful.
Hope you enjoyed!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
beautiful pictures! Spring and summer are the best. Love to read your blogs. love mom
These are great pictures Melissa. Stop and smell the roses for me. Mine have all died. I'll have to make sure and sniff mom's a time or two while we are there. See you in just a few days girlie!
Missy you did a great job with these pictures. They look perfessional. Really the angles that you have are amazing. You should look into some classes in photography. I love you so much. It is great to live close to the temple. Right before I was married I would go about once a week and know I miss it. I got my new recommend yesterday I am so happy to have it. We finally got the questions in English and the 1st Con. in the Stake Presidency came and interviewed me yesterday so I only was with out one for a week exactly. I am as well very grateful for the Temple and I am so excited when we all will be able to be there together. I love you and miss you tons.
Post a Comment