Monday, June 22, 2009

Green Thumb

This is going to sound really really silly but the other day I was getting into my car when I noticed something green in the crevasse of my car door. I leaned down and found this...



I told a few people and they told me I needed to clean my car but it is clean. This is just some obscure space that apparently I haven't paid much attention to. Also with all the rain we've been getting i had plenty of water. I must say I'm temped to transplant it somewhere and see what grows. It's probably some kind of weed. Apparently I've inherited my mother's green thumb.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Missy you are so cute. You should pot it and see what happens. Maybe you found a new plant spices. You can make a million.

Heidi said...

That is so funny Miss. Maybe it is a watermelon plant. Just sayin'... You SHOULD totally transplant it.