The weather up here has been pretty unpredictable. It has been sunny and then rainy (more rainy) for most of June. Well today it decided to pour. Some of us girls were coming home from Salt Lake (more on that later) when it started to really rain. Well we decided that we wanted to go play in it, since I love the rain and my fiance is going to propose to me in it and if weather doesn't permit I'll accept sprinklers. (Sorry for the tangent) Anyway we went out side and played for a pretty long time.
(Ryan, Amber, Alysa, Me, Neil)
This is a puddle just outside the apartment complex. It was pretty big. A few of us went over to some other apartments to get other people out there and enjoying it.
We did get a few guys out. My favorite part of the whole thing was signaling cars that were driving through the parking lot to go faster and stand on the side of the puddle so they could splash us. Pretty much everyone that came through did. I figure it probably was fun for them as well to splash us all. By the end we were soaking wet but it was a lot of fun.
I LOVE RAIN!!!

3 comments:
What a girl! You have fun no matter what life brings. Go for it my daughter. Love Mom
ugh... i am so jealous i don't have anyone up here to play in the rain with me... they all run inside when it starts to rain ugh!!!
That is so cool Missy. Do you remember when it rained at our house we decided to wash our hair in it. That was fun. Don't worry Missy when you get close to getting engaged I will tell your man the weather must be rainy when he pops the question.
Post a Comment