There are a few birthdays that I didn't get to write about in April. The first was my sweet niece Alexia. I love this little girl so much. She turned 8 on this birthday and it was a very special day. Alexia chose to be baptized and I was able to fly down to be there for the baptism. It was a great baptism and she asked me to talk which I was so happy to do.
Isn't this girl adorable. She was taking some pictures in her baptismal dress and she was so pretty.
This picture was just before the baptism began. We were so happy that Rebecca could come. The next birthday was of my Amazing sister (well sister-in-law) Katie, but I don't really have too many memories without Katie in them so I just consider her my sister. She is really great. She is a great mom and so much fun to be around. I love that I can sit and talk with any of my in-laws and it is not awkward. Katie thanks for being so great and always willing to talk.
Love you.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lexi and Katie I need to do my bloggs for bithdays as well I am very behind. I miss you Missy I am so happy I got to see you.
Beautiful Baptism dress. Congratulations!
Post a Comment