For the many miles for me you've run.
Thank for staying up with me late at night,
when bad dreams or the dark filled me with fright.
Thank you for chasing off that mean red cow,
that caused you the scars on your knees now.
Thank you for the late trips to Wal-Mart,
when on a few homework assignments I'd get a late start.
Thank you for teaching me what was right,
and always guiding me toward the light.
Thank you for the unconditional love,
which helped me to rise above.
Your laughter brings a smile to my face,
and I think of you when I fill I'm behind in this race.
You bring so much joy to me,
and one day like you I hope to be.
Mom I love you with all of my heart,
and nothing could change that not even being miles apart.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:
Missy that was so cute. And I totally agree with all the comments as well Mom you are great.
Thank you sweetheart for such a sweet tribute that you paid me. You're the best! I got a beautiful ruby and diamond ring this morning and a beautiful bouquet of yellow, white with pink tips, and red roses delivered by Fed-X yesterday afternoon. It has been a great mothers day. Mom
I love that picture of mom in the purple from the cruise. You can tell she was having so much fun.
I just love your mom! She is so much fun to be around and a neat woman! Missy you are following in her footsteps....love ya!
Kendra
Post a Comment