Friday, May 22, 2009

Stuff in April

Well I decided that I needed to make a few posts about what happened during my life in April. I've missed a lot of things that took place so the next few posts are going to be about life in April and then I'll do recent stuff.
April started with the chance to go to General Conference. Thank you dad for getting me tickets. I was able to take a few of my roommates and a girl that I knew a long time ago that is going to school up here and it was good to catch up with her. The Conference Center is so beautiful and it was such a great Conference.
(Me, Lyndsey, Liahona, Brittany)
We waited for the bus and rode the Trax. It was really fun.
(Carrie, Liahona, Me, Brittany)
This was just after conference. It was really neat.

(Carrie, Adrienne, Lyndsey, Liahona, Brittany)

The day turned out to be really great. Later that night was the Priesthood session and Kaitlin and Reed were up here so that night all the men went to the session and Kaitlin and I were able to just spend some time catching up with each other. I was a really great night. She is getting married in a week and I couldn't be happier for her. It was a great weekend and I was so happy to see here.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cool Miss. I want to go to conference with Daniel some time. My advise to you is go to Salt lake often. Go to all the neat buildings and church events because I am sure everyone else just like me who has moved away really misses all the great things and history of the church that you can find in Temple Square. ALL the buildings have tours and pictures and great stuff. So go when you can because you will miss it. And when you have moved away people may ask you questions about Salt Lake.

Heidi said...

You look so pretty in that first picture. Oh look at those coats. {sigh} I miss coats. Now get back up there to the history museum. Remember it is just west of temple square. Go out the gate by the tabernacle. I seriously can't believe you haven't been there.