Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Back

Ok everyone I know it's been well forever since my last post but I have lots to share coming soon, most likely tonight so be prepared for some fun stuff and pictures and lots of exciting reading. In the meantime I'm going to be starting the 4th book of Harry Potter. I read the third one over my vacation and finished it yesterday. I love them.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Melissa it was so fun to see you. Next summer when you don't have anything to do school wise, if you don't have a job you love you should quit and come here for the summer. We would spoil you rotten with all of the attention. My kids love you to pieces. I think the Women's Conference is a great idea!

Gina said...

I'm curious to see if you'll follow through with your threat of including me in your blogging stories.