Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cookies

Ok so I have a great and easy cookie recipe for those of you who want a quick and cheap treat. I have used this recipe to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies but the other day I didn't have a spice cake to use so I grabbed a chocolate cake that I had and they tasted good. So today I thought I would try a different cake flavor.
All you need is a cake mix, a small can of pumpkin, and about half or a fourth of a bag of mini chocolate chips. Mix the pumpkin and cake mix till smooth (really smooth) then add chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 for 9 min and then enjoy.
Just in case you were wondering I ate them so don't worry they taste good. They also have a few bonus things. If you who have children and are a little phobic of your kids eating cookie dough there are no eggs so no worries of salmonella. Also if you want a way to get some kind of vegetable into your children's diet pumpkin is a great vegetable. Well hope you try it and enjoy it. Mix up different flavors and let me know what you've tried.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sound just yummy. You know I liked the other you did. Great blog. Keep it up so I can see all the things you are doing. Love you Mom

Unknown said...

mmm those do look good. I'm putting them in my recipe book now! :)

Heidi said...

I Love You. Nuf said...

Sheleeha said...

yummmy those look good i'm gonna have to try them :]

Rebecca said...

That sounds lishus.