All those pictures are way fun. Looks like you have had some fun times. It was great to see you again. Crazy how time flies. Well, hopefully this will help us keep in touch. I have missed keeping in touch with you.
Darren doesn't like those sun glasses on me. He thinks I look like a bug. Wow after seeing them in pictures...I think he's right! Shhh...don't tell him I said that. ;D
Missy I love you. I am going to still all your pictures because I did not take that many. You are so good about blogging would you like to work on mine. I am way behind. :)
3 comments:
All those pictures are way fun. Looks like you have had some fun times. It was great to see you again. Crazy how time flies. Well, hopefully this will help us keep in touch. I have missed keeping in touch with you.
Darren doesn't like those sun glasses on me. He thinks I look like a bug. Wow after seeing them in pictures...I think he's right! Shhh...don't tell him I said that. ;D
Missy I love you. I am going to still all your pictures because I did not take that many. You are so good about blogging would you like to work on mine. I am way behind. :)
Post a Comment