Yesterday Randy was out all day and Kristin was off doing what she hates (camping) and I was watching this little man.
Randy and Kristin were in need of someone to watch Asher yesterday and luckily I work at a place that is pretty flexible with getting time off.
Look at that smile he is so stinking cute. We didn't really do much yesterday. I watched some Law & Order SVU (great show) and he played with his toys.
He is such a happy kid. I don't think he cried really the whole time I was there. Maybe once when he was to go in for a nap but that didn't last long. One thing that made me laugh was while I was watching Law & Order any time that music came on either in the show or during a commercial he started shaking. This kid really likes a good beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you two had a lot better time than Randy or I. Thanks for coming up!
He has such a cute smile. You are a saint to take work off. This is seriously why you are considered the favorite aunt by all of the kiddos.
Post a Comment