Some of you may not know this and some of you may have underestimated the size of the white lines on the road. I am here to show you that they really are LLLOOONNNGGG!
The other night my old roommate Carrie came down and that night we decided to go outside and play in the road. We discovered that the lines on the road are pretty long.
We all did a few different things to portray just how long it was. This is the road that runs just outside my house. Luckily it isn't a busy street.
When cars did pass I think they were a little curious as to what we were doing at 12:30 in the morning laying down in the middle of the street.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are right...I never would have guessed how long they were. How come I never think of such fun things to do when I'm bored? ;) See you in a few days girlie.
Missy I agree about one thing in our blog you are silly but I love you. I can't do this because here in crazy driving land we don't have lines. That way there is no discretion on how many cars can fit on a road. It is free for all down here. You can even drive your four wheeler on the roads.
Post a Comment