Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend

I hope everyone had a GREAT 4th of July. This past weekend I went up to Idaho to spend the 4th with Brad, Katie,Ben, and Emily.I was coming home the other day when I was sidetracked by this GIANT American flag. They were getting it ready for the Stadium of Fire that they do every year in the Lavell Edwards stadium. I couldn't believe how big this thing was.
I woke up Friday morning to head out to Idaho. I didn't have work on the 3rd so I was able to leave early. Well as I was heading to my car I kept hearing what sounded like someone blowing a torch. I then looked up and saw this floating above my apartment. Every 4th of July they have a hot air balloon launch.
I then headed up to Idaho to spend some time with Ben and Emily. We had so much fun together.
This is Ben practicing his head stand. I tried to teach him and he actually became really good at doing it. He practiced pretty much all Saturday. That night we went to the Idaho Falls to see the firework show there. Apparently it is supposed to be the biggest show west of the Mississippi, and I'm pretty sure it is. It was AMAZING! It was probably the best fireworks show I've ever seen and we had pretty good seats for it. It was a great weekend and I had a ton of fun.
I was able to spend my whole weekend with these two goof balls so there was no way not to have fun. Thanks again guys for letting me come spend some time.





1 comment:

Katie Wells said...

And we're sooooo glad you came! Ben showed off his head stand at Grandma's house yesterday, and Emmy showed off her beautifully painted nails. And by the way, her room is still clean--I think it might be a record! We love Aunt Missy!!