Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

It is 1:08 and I still have 4 hours of work left. I'm dying to be done and start my weekend. I've finished everything I need to do and I'm antsy to get out of here. I have a headache and my eyes hurt from staring blankly into a computer screen. I am also on my second round of hiccups for the day. I just want to go spend time with my nephew Asher and family tonight. Yeah for the weekend.
(I just wish it would come a little faster)

2 comments:

kendra said...

Hey girl, thanks for the sweet comment! I'm so glad you get to spend time with your mom.

I have some strong feelings about the hiccups!
I really really hate the Hiccups! When I get them once during the day it is a sure bet I will have them several times through the day. They make me soooo grumpy! Why do they have that negativity on me?

Rebecca said...

Hiccups are the worst. Weekened are the best.