This past weekend was really good. I was able to spend some time with my family. My mom went up to Idaho to clean out my grandma's house and stayed in Utah Friday night through this morning. Friday night I was able to spend some time with this little guy. Isn't he SO CUTE!
Apparently he really like this little red car and has a lot of fun playing in it.
Look at that face. Don't you just want to squeeze it and give him kisses.
We refer to this picture as Einstein Baby. He definitely has the crazy hair part down. He was such a cutie and a lot of fun to spend time with.
Well Saturday morning Mom and I went garage sale shopping with Kristin. It was a lot of fun. They have a friend that makes a list of all the good places and the time they start. I found some really good stuff. I bought two pair of really cute shorts for $1 and a cute lamp for $2 plus a crock pot for $2. Afterward we all went and got bagels. It was really fun. Thanks Kristin for letting us come with you. Hopefully we didn't get you blacklisted. Later that day Mom and I went clothes shopping and found some really cute stuff for really cheap. We had a lot of fun together. Tomorrow I get to watch this little kid and I'm sure we will have LOTS of fun.

1 comment:
I want some cute shorts for $1 too. Humph! I talked to mom on her way home today. It sounds like she had a lot of fun with you all!
Post a Comment