Friday, July 17, 2009

Curses

Last night Carrie, one of our old roommates dropped in and it was great to see her. After we came back from getting ice cream we decided to play the game CURSES. It is such a fun game. Carrie, Jourdan (one of the new roommates), Adrienne, Niel, Cassie.
Carrie had quite a few curses. She had to keep her hands as fists, her wrists attached to her head, dance with her arms when she talked, and every time someone touched her she had to protect her cards and say, "Yer always after me lucky charms." I had to capture some of the challenges that we had to do. This is Carrie being a mechanic telling me about my car. Also you'll catch Cassie screaming and fainting. She had to do that every time someone rang the bell also she had to keep her hands attached to her side.

Some of my curses included bowing every time someone clapped, talking in an Irish accent, scratching under my arms like a gorilla every time I talked. This is me doing Karate moves on my invisible enemies.

We had a pretty good time and lots of laughs. Other curses of the night included swating pretend flies every time you talked. Hiccuping everytime you talked. Howl like a wolf any time someone clapped and having to make animal sounds before your turn. I decided that it would be a really fun thing to do on a date. Each of you pull a different curse and you have to do it the whole night. I think it would make things a lot more interesting. If you haven't ever played you need to pick it up and have some fun.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Imagine Darren playing curses. It is sooooo funny! We love this game with friends.

Amanda said...

I'm gonna have to find this game Missy! I've never heard of it before but it sounds like so much fun now.

Rebecca said...

Was this the game we tryed to play as a family twi family reunions ago? I need some fun games to play with Daniel but I think this might be hard because it is only in English. It would be hard to play with friends unless they knew English right or do you think we could get away with it.