Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day. I enjoyed every minute of not having to work and just enjoy the day. My roommates and I put together a little BBQ for ourselves and any boys that came around at the right time.
(Amanda, Me, Carrie, Kasey, Cyrena-neighbor from upstairs)

(Kasey, Rusty, Michael, Winston)

We had good company and good food.
It was simple, just some hot dogs, chips, and watermelon, but it was fun.

We played with bubbles and then worked on puzzles.

Overall it was a relaxing day with lots of fun!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cool did you finish the puzzle. For some reason I don't ever know what to do for Memorial Day. Because all we use to do was work. So I did that just instead I went to work. Good idea so next year. A barbque. Nice. I love puzzles. Daniel not so much. But that boy loves phase 10 it is his favorite.

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun day Missy!

Heidi said...

I love the chalk drawing. Who did it? Looks like it was a great time.