Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm outta here

This has no pictures but no pictures are needed. I'm outta here tomorrow on my way to my family reunion. I am counting down the hours till I get to leave. If I didn't get off work till 6 I would leave today. I need a vacation and I'm ready to go.
On another note yesterday we had a service project for the second counselor and his wife. They are a young couple and just bought a house that needed lots of help. I wish I had taken some pictures because we hauled out a lot of junk from the previous owners. We ripped up carpet and base boards. It was a lot of fun and it was crazy to see the transformation already before us.
Work is going pretty well. It has started to slow way down and I am now over a different department within Independent Study. With my new position I get to deal with counselors of high schools and so far it's been pretty good.
Only 19-20 hours to go. (Depends on how early I actually leave)

3 comments:

Becca said...

YAY!!! Have so much fun :)!

Unknown said...

I heard your reunion was this weekend. If your at church Sunday I'll see you. Meg is blessing her baby.

old said...

Oh, I'm glad you're getting a break! Rest easy and have fun!