This past weekend my roommates and a few other friends went to Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove. I love rodeos and have so much fun going every summer. The best part about this rodeo is the strawberries and cream!
This year Kasey came with us and it was her first rodeo ever! Let's just say she was very excited.
She liked the rodeo but she had a hard time with the tie down portion when the calves would be yanked back. She couldn't watch until they were done.
Our horse stamps.
Kim is a little country girl. She grew up doing rodeos so she was right at home. I think she even went out with a few of the guys in the rodeo.
(Amanda and Me)
I think her overall experience was pretty good. We'll see if she comes to another one with us.
Saturday I went to a bridal shower for my roommate Mary. I can't believe she's getting married! I'm so happy for her and it was good for all of us to be there. Adrienne was the only roommate that couldn't make it but it was still fun.
Saturday I went to a bridal shower for my roommate Mary. I can't believe she's getting married! I'm so happy for her and it was good for all of us to be there. Adrienne was the only roommate that couldn't make it but it was still fun.

3 comments:
I went to the rodeo last weekend too! Looks like you guys had a good time!
great blog! you have so many good pictures. Just love to read your blogs. love Mom
Cool Missy is this your 3rd or 4th Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove. It sounds like a tradition. Cute cowgirl clothes. Did you have a hat to go with it all.
Post a Comment