This past weekend I went home for our family reunion. It was so much fun. On the way down I saw this and really wanted to get a picture of it. It took me a little while to get it. I had to let her pass me and then I had to pass her . I thought it was pretty funny.
I got home Wednesday and helped get everything round up to head out to Durango, CO for the reunion. Thursday morning we loaded up and headed out. It was so much fun. We played in the water and went swimming a few times while at the campground.
(Kurstyn soaking up the water and sun)
(Emily getting ready to do a cannon ball)
Friday was spent sorting out our pictures and organizing them so we could later scan them in and all have a copy of them. It's a great project but it's going to take some time. Heidi, Lexi, and I went out to take some pictures. It was fun. We'll see if any of them turned out. We played games and watched YouTube videos. It was a lot of fun. Saturday we packed up and headed out to Mesa Verde. We went to a few of the ruins and I think the kiddos really liked it.
(Emily, Katie, Alexia, Heidi, Elijah)
Here is a picture of a few of the cliff dwellings. It is truly amazing how they built this on the inside of a cliff. It was really fun. I've been before but it's always fun to go again.
(Elijah and I at the ruins)
They had a museum that the kids loved. They were running all over the place saying, "Come look at this."
While we were camping we didn't get to roast any marshmallows so Saturday night a fire was built and a few of us roasted marshmallows and had smores.
Friday was spent sorting out our pictures and organizing them so we could later scan them in and all have a copy of them. It's a great project but it's going to take some time. Heidi, Lexi, and I went out to take some pictures. It was fun. We'll see if any of them turned out. We played games and watched YouTube videos. It was a lot of fun. Saturday we packed up and headed out to Mesa Verde. We went to a few of the ruins and I think the kiddos really liked it.
Sunday my dad was set apart as the new bishop of my home ward and so we were all there for that as well as my dad's two brothers and one wife.
(Asher watching helicopter videos before church)
(Kurstyn, Alexia, Spencer, Elijah, Benjamin, Alyssa, Parker, Shelby, Emily, Asher)
I love these kiddos!
I thought this was so cute.

5 comments:
You are the cutest! Those little kids love you I bet! Im sooo glad you got a break! :) Hip hip hooray for reunions! Your little nieces and nephews... so. cute!
Such a cute post!! How come there's no grown up boys in any of the pictures . . . I know, it's cuz us girls are so dang fun!!
Oh reunions are the best! I love family! Glad you were able to see them!
Dang you're fast! Katie does have a point you know. How funny... Those boys are there own kind of fun right? We miss you already.
I miss all the family already. It is fun been an Aunt. Once again the family reunion rocked. Great job Scott, Lindsay and Shelby.
Post a Comment