Friday, May 28, 2010

Superhero Dodgeball

A few weeks ago my ward combined with another ward and played superhero dodge ball. I didn't know what I was going to dress up as until my roommate Kim told me that her mom had sent her 5 of the same shirt in different colors and she came up with a great idea for us to do. Looking at the picture if you couldn't tell we were the Power Rangers!

(Ashley, Kim, Kasey, Amanda, Laura, Me)
I know that there was no purple Power Ranger but I made it work. We didn't have masks so we found these hats at Wal-Mart and wore them instead. My favorite part is the cardboard and aluminum lightening bolt P's around ours necks and the water guns.
Amanda and me resting after our ward smoked the other ward. It was so much fun and we looked great! ;)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

hahaha so cute!!

Becca said...

YaY! I am adding you to my blog list. Hope that is ok :)! Love ya

old said...

I want you on my blog list too!! Cause youre just so cute! :)

Katie Wells said...

Love dodgeball! Great outfits.

Rebecca said...

That wad a great idea. You are so so cute. I love it. I would have never know that there was no purple power ranger. You all look great. Cool that you won that make is even more exciting. Maybe they were scared of your powers combined. Oh Wait that is captain planet, wrong show.;) 5 new shirts that rocks your roommate is a luck girl.

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun. Plus you guys look great. I love that someone owned yellow pants. Now you know what to do for Halloween right?