Monday, May 24, 2010

Are you kidding me!!!

It is May 24th and yes that is exactly what you see.... SNOW!!!
This is the surprise that I woke up to this morning. I'm not sure I would say it was a pleasant surprise.

I just want to know when summer is really going to come.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Never. It doesn't exist anymore.

Rebecca said...

What the heck I would be asking the same question if I were you as well. I am a baby I can't handle the cold weather anymore. Don't get me wrong I don't enjoy always being hot either but man when I was visiting it was cold. Way cold.

Sheleeha said...

haha very nice snow :) and i won't be home during the 24th this year :( I have to spend the entire month of july in hobbs for my program :( i'll be doing a community project with teen pregnancy and shadowing several doctors :( you going home any other time???