I just wanted to share with you some of the beauty of Spring here in Utah. Enjoy!
The other day I went for a walk because it was so pretty outside and I took my camera because everything looked so beautiful. Here are a few pictures from my walk.
Missy those pictures are amazing we have three photographer in the family. I say you need to more with this talent. You should take some classes. So you can do nature shoots. Really I am not kidding. Great job. Everyone is living one of dream. Do you remember when I was in High School I used to say I wanted to be a wedding photographer. Some day I will. But really Missy this is a talent. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father who can give many people so many great talents so we can all benfit from them. And share them as well. Keep this up I am not just talking as a sister I am serious. I would even buy one from you if you could get it on canvas. Katie, Heidi and Missy you are all great.
I love the pink ones! I want to print them and put them up in Lexi's room. I miss Utah in the spring. It's so beautiful. Even the erratic snow. Makes me happy to just think about it.
4 comments:
I notice the awful side of Spring in Utah, the constant SNOW, is mysteriously missing from your pictures!
Missy those pictures are amazing we have three photographer in the family. I say you need to more with this talent. You should take some classes. So you can do nature shoots. Really I am not kidding. Great job. Everyone is living one of dream. Do you remember when I was in High School I used to say I wanted to be a wedding photographer. Some day I will. But really Missy this is a talent. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father who can give many people so many great talents so we can all benfit from them. And share them as well. Keep this up I am not just talking as a sister I am serious. I would even buy one from you if you could get it on canvas. Katie, Heidi and Missy you are all great.
I love the first one of the SLC temple. Great perspective!
I love the pink ones! I want to print them and put them up in Lexi's room. I miss Utah in the spring. It's so beautiful. Even the erratic snow. Makes me happy to just think about it.
Post a Comment