Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Long Day

Yesterday was Monday and Mondays at work are very busy. A busy day of talking to people and staring at a computer screen equals to my brain being fried. Now when my brain is fried I often say silly things. Click on the link below to read more about my speech problem.
(Continue reading after you have clicked on the link)
When I realized what I had said I just stopped. I was trying to think of what I was supposed to say but the only words that were going through my head was in the name of Jesus Christ amen. I knew that wasn't what I was supposed to say so I just remained quiet until I finally got the words have a good day out. I think I need a vacation!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

hahaha SO funny!

uh....bye.

Heidi said...

So funny! I have totally done things like that. But I'm usually telling doctor's offices' that I love them.

Julie and Spencer said...

Wow that is funny! I think it's cool you have a BYU Independent Study Blog! Hahah I sometimes miss working there. But at the same time I don't miss staring at the computer screen! LOL

Rebecca said...

Dude this week I have had a cough and my bathroom at work is up stairs. Which means putting it off until the very last minute. That being said I almost died when I read your blog. Lets just say reading your blog made me experience the following in about 15 second Laughing, crying, coughing, leg crossing, crying, chocking, laughing, hand between my leg, laughing and some more coughing, with a few more chocking going on. Let's just say it was intense. But now I am CALMING DOWN, CALMING DOWN, CALM...IT...DOWN. That was great Missy.
In response to your last two blogs you do need a vacation to a SUNNY, WARM Cozumel. Bienvenida