The last weekend in April I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Women's Conference with my sisters and my mother. Katie (Brad's wife) and Kristen (Randy's wife) spent time with us to. It was so much fun. We went to different lectures and listened to speakers. The ones I attended were all really good.
(Mom, Rebecca, Heidi, Alena, Me)
Mom went to one and decided that she had to be doing something while listening or she would fall asleep so of course she found what kindergarten teachers do best... coloring. We colored this together while watching a broadcast of one of the sessions. Mom decided to just stay in that building while the rest of us went to the sessions we wanted to attend.
(Alyssa, Katie's little girl)It was such a good weekend and I loved spending time with my family. I had so much fun! Once everyone left Rebecca stayed with me till Thursday and we had so much fun. We shopped, ate good food, watched movies, and laughed. I was sad that I had to go back to real life and work instead of playing with my family. Love you all and thanks for coming it was SO FUN! Peace and blessings, peace and blessings :)

3 comments:
so cute!! i want to go, ive heard women's conference is really fun!
Calm it down, calm it down, calm it down. CALM... IT... DOWN. Miss you guys. When are some of us going to live closer? Seriously. I have enough family that I ought to be able to live by SOMEONE I'm related to. Sheesh!
I had so much fun as well. Women's Conference rocks!
Post a Comment