Yesterday marked the last day of finals, which means I'm done for about 4 good months. This means lots of time in the evening to do whatever I want! I plan to read lots of books, so if you have any that you like leave a comment and I'll add it to my list. I love the summers here! There are so many things to do and I can't wait to get started, but before that I need to get some sleep, I'm pooped from late nights of studying.Thursday, April 22, 2010
Celebrate Good Times... Come On
Yesterday marked the last day of finals, which means I'm done for about 4 good months. This means lots of time in the evening to do whatever I want! I plan to read lots of books, so if you have any that you like leave a comment and I'll add it to my list. I love the summers here! There are so many things to do and I can't wait to get started, but before that I need to get some sleep, I'm pooped from late nights of studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hooray for summer! Wish the weather would act like it was summertime or atleast springtime. Let's get together soon, okay?
YAY for Melissa! Congrats on surviving another year!
i'm so jealous!!!! haha i still have 2 full weeks left and then finals week BOO! haha... anyways hopefully we can get ahold of eachother one of these days :) LOVE YOU :)
You need to come play volleyball. Heck with reading.
Post a Comment