I LOVE April Fools Day! This year I didn't really have any good ideas but I did think of a few things. My roommate Mary and I switched a couple of our roommates bedding up and their closets. It was pretty funny. Well last night was my night to make dinner. I made this really good orange chicken with rice and some broccoli. Well I told my roommates that I had a surprise for desert... and this is what they got!
Just in case you can't tell it's supposed to look like a kitty litter box. Normally people put it in an actual kitty litter box but all I had was cake pans.
It actually tasted better than it looks. I invited a few people over to have some and I think they all thought I was slightly crazy!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so grody! Eewww! But I think the closet thing is so funny. I'm going to do that next year to my kids.
Missy you are a syco. But great idea. I am going to see you so soon. I can't wait. You need to make me some cat poo chow when I come.
Nasty. I have issues with food and I could never eat something if it's compared to a gross thing. But it's a cool trick! And I agree with Heidi, that's a fun trick to do to our kids.
Oh my gosh, BECCA! I just read your comment about the cat poo chow and I can't stop laughing.
Ohhh my goodness I seriously just dry heaved. Bleeghhh.
Post a Comment