There are many reasons that I LOVE being a college student in Provo... This is one of them... The Festival of Colors at Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. Every Spring they have this celebration to welcome Spring and it is so much fun! Everyone has bags of different colored chalk stuff and you throw it on each other or in the air. Here are the results...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went last year and Adrienne and I learned that it isn't fun to have the stuff in your eyes so we bought goggles and wore them.. best idea ever.
2 comments:
That is so much but I remember last year everyone washed off in the hot tub at Raintree!
Missy you are so crazy. Great idea with the goggles. Maybe you got made fun for wearing them but when it was all said and done I bet they were jealous.
Post a Comment