I know it's been almost two weeks since my last post. Just a brief breakdown of recent events with posts to follow after.
1. Went to the Jazz vs. Oklahoma City games (so fun!)
2. Went to Divine Comedy and was beat up by a Laffy Taffy...(more on that later)
3. Went to friends bridal shower (seriously almost everyone I know is getting married... I have receptions on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th of this month)
4. Went to the Ballroom Dance concert... It was so so AMAZING!
5. I've only written 5 1/2 pages of my 10 research paper and I don't know what else to say.
6. Today is the last day of the semester... Which means finals start Friday (CRAZY)
7. Boys are crazy...
8. Really cool fireside with the view of Willard Richards
9.Getting less sleep than the hours I'm at work (which makes for a long day)
10.Having SO much fun and LOVING every minute of it!

1 comment:
It was fun talking to you tonight!
Post a Comment