Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years!

2010 was a great year. Lots of stuff happened and it was a lot of fun. Now on to a new year and this is how I celebrated. A few of us were going to have a little party but only 3 showed up. We played games and made a Krispy Kreme run to add to the fun and to kill time.

These guys are a from my ward and joined in the fun. (Josh and Jake
(Me and Megan) Megan is a girl we met at Maceys and has become one of our good friends.
Our toasting cups all ready to celebrate!

(Jake and I toasting in the new year)
I also took a little video of just how exciting we were in bringing in the new year. Enjoy and may 2011 be one of the best years.


4 comments:

Katie Wells said...

You new years' celebration looks fun. We were in bed at 11. :) Hope to see you soon!

Julie and Spencer said...

We used to bang pots and pans when I was a kid. I like that tradition! Happy New Year!!!

Kasey said...

Looks like so much fun!! I am jealous of you and Megan cuz you celebrated together ;) love you both!

Heidi said...

Pots and pans...hmmm...my kids would love that if we ever stayed home on that night. I'm filing that in the back of my mind for the day that we are boring and stay home. (Ahem Katie) :P