Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to School!

School is back in session and my first week is over. I can't believe this is my last semester here. It's going to be busy and I'm a little nervous about getting it all done but it should be fun and exciting. So far I think my classes are going to be a lot of fun and really interesting.
Friday I started my internship at
It was so much fun! I get to workout with little old ladies who want to hear all about your life and tell you all about theirs. I actually met the mother-in-law of Lindsay Hathaway from back home and it made me laugh how small the Mormon community really is. Also I found out my Stats professor works out there and she was sure to tell everyone that I was a good student. I really think I'm going to like it there. Well hopefully I'll lots of fun stories to tell about this semester and I'll be sure to update everyone.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is cool. I am excited for you. It is a small world. Good luck in school and in our intership.

The Smiths said...

Are you surviving? Dinner soon?! Please-- I miss your face!