Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Break

Well my Christmas break is over and now I'm back to real life again. It was so good to go home and see my parents as well as spend time with some of my high school friends. I didn't take my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures but thanks to Kaitlin, Reed, Charlton, Jacob, Kenny, Sheleeha, and Bryon for spending some time with me. I'm so happy that although it's been almost four years we are still great friends. For Christmas my parents surprised me big time with a new laptop so that means I'll be doing more posting since my other one is on the brink of death. Thanks mom and dad for a great Christmas!

4 comments:

mom and dad said...

Thanks for coming home and letting us have a great Christmas. You are a darling daughter and good luck at work and next week when everything starts.

Heidi said...

Wait...how come mom comments on your blog? Now I KNOW you're the favorite! ;) Love you girl!

Unknown said...

we had fun with you and sorry I didn't really get to tell you goodbye but come home again soon. Thats way exciting about the laptop miss. Good luck this semester!

Kasey said...

yay for a new laptop!! gurl i knew you be rollin it high class ;) luh you