Friday, September 3, 2010

Last minute fun

Last Thursday I headed up to Idaho to visit Brad and Katie and their little ones. It was so much fun. I was able to just relax and play with these cuties!
(Ben and Emily)
We went on a bike ride, dinner, got the boomerang stuck on the roof, wrestled, hugged, kissed, pinched and tickled. It was great! (Cute baby Alyssa)

She was so fun to hug and squeeze.
This summer has been SO much fun. I'm pretty sure I filled every weekend with something fun to do. It's been a great summer and I can't believe it is over. Now it's back to school... more on that later.

2 comments:

Katie Wells said...

And we are SO glad you could come visit. Thanks so much for all your help. If only I could hire you to come help me more often! :)

Rebecca said...

I am jealous you got to see Ben, Emily, Alyssa, Katie and Brad. I hope you had fun. Good luck in school. Love you tons.