Tuesday, September 21, 2010

State Fair!

Saturday brought lots of fun! Emily, Kasey, Carrie, Jon, Jeff, and I all headed up to Salt Lake for the Utah State Fair! It was so much fun. Carrie and I headed up earlier because we were going to leave early in order to see the BYU game, which we lost :(
Carrie and I went and walked through the livestock area and saw some pretty big animals. This steer is not near as big as the one last year but we had to get a picture.

Just silliness.

Carrie had never been on the Zipper so I told her we had to ride it. So I opened my camera to get some pictures of us spinning around. Let's just say we were laughing and screaming really loud and I think Carrie is converted.
Just another random picture. I just realized that I didn't get any pictures with everyone else that was there... oops, I still love them though.

We love the Utah State Fair!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love fairs! We are headed down to Alena's house next weekend and there is a county fair going on at the same time. I seriously can't wait. You and Carrie are adorable. I love best friends.

Katie Wells said...

The Zipper is my FAVORITE ride at the fair. It's impossible not to giggle hysterically and scream. So much fun!